The Connecticut Community Colleges (CCC) are pleased to announce a partnership with Microsoft to offer Office 365, a suite of online services, to all CCC students. This means the latest version of the full Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more available for offline and online use to best prepare you for class. Beginning in the summer of 2015, all students will have access to:
- Office 365 Email: Email account with 25 GB (gigabytes) of storage, calendaring, contact info, to-do lists, etc.
- Office 365 ProPlus: The Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote which you can install on up to 5 devices including Macs, PCs, and tablets with Android, Windows, and even iPads and iPhones.
- NEW! Skype for Business: Instant messaging, online audio and video calls and meetings, screen sharing, and integration with Office apps such as Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- NEW! OneDrive for Business: Store, sync, and share your files online. As part of Office 365, OneDrive for Business provides 1TB of online storage, lets you update and share your files from anywhere, and work collaboratively on Office documents with others at the same time.
You can access Office 365 two different ways:
- Login directly on the Microsoft Online Portal.
- Access from within my.commnet.edu. View a tutorial on how to access from within my.commnet.edu