- Online Course Schedule (for the latest information on course availability)
- Online Registration
- Final Exam Schedule (Spring 2017)– Be prepared for these important dates by downloading this schedule.
Academic Schedules, Courses, Guides, and Other Great Info
This is MxCC’s home for our most recent digital copies of important catalogs, schedules and other publications. You can also access student handbooks, new student orientation resources, online forms, etc., by clicking links on the left.
Take a look at this important digital handbook that provides MxCC’s academic calendars, maps, phone directories, policy details, and other up-to-date information.
- Get the most up-to-date information with our Web Catalog
Download this guide that clearly outlines the simple steps required to begin taking credit classes at MxCC.
Download the Fall 2016 Enrollment Guide (7/21/16)
Check out the non-credit courses MxCC offers in health care, personal development, math, English, and more. Details on MxCC’s convenient, online non-credit courses are also included.
Download the Spring 2017 CE Coursebook (updated 12/12/16)
- 2015-2016 College Catalog (added 3/24/16)
- 2013-2014 College Catalog
- 2012-2013 College Catalog (1.01 MB PDF)
- 2011-2012 College Catalog (1.01 MB PDF)
- 2010-2011 College Catalog (6.2 MB PDF)
- 2009-2010 College Catalog (8.6 MB PDF)
- 2008-2009 College Catalog (8.7 MB PDF)
- 2007-2008 College Catalog (8.7 MB PDF)