Professional Production Workshop
July 6 to August 7
Work in small collaborative teams with professional producers, videographers and editors from ESPN, CPTV, and Hi5netTV to learn techniques to produce and pitch commercially successful media programs.
Open to advanced college and high school media students, media teachers and others with media experience. This is a special advanced selective admissions program with limited enrollment. Students must have previous production coursework or experience to be accepted.
The summer program will run Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9-3 p.m.
Earn 6 college credits for the cost of 3. Summer program special- $554
- Work closely with media professionals actively working in the film & television industry.
- Make valuable connections that could help you get a job in the industry.
- Gain hands-on production experience by having an actual position as part of a small production team.
- Work with new state-of-the-art HD digital production equipment that professionals use.
- Be involved in the production of real television program pilots that will be pitched to national television networks.
- Learn how to prepare for and make professional pitches to networks.
- Be part of a unique, grant-funded professional training program only offered on a limited basis.
- Earn (6) college credits in (5) weeks for the price of (3) – get one course for free!
- Receive a Film & Television Production Assistant Training Program Certificate upon completion of the program.
Application deadline is closed.
Students will specialize in either Production or Post-Production areas, including:
|Camera & lighting||Editing|
|Audio||Audio & music|
|Assisting producing & directing||Motion graphics & effects|