- May 10: All debts to the college must be paid.
- May 28: Rehearsal will be held (Chapman Hall, 808 A, B, C, D) from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm. Pizza and beverages will be served.
- May 27, 28, 29 : Pick up caps and gowns in the college bookstore.
- May 29: Commencement starts at 6 p.m., followed by a reception in Chapman Hall.
- May 30th: Students who do not participate in the commencement exercises may pick up their degrees and certificates in the Records Office beginning on Friday, May 30th between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., providing all academic and financial requirements are met. Graduates who want their diploma mailed will need to send a letter to the Records Office with their name, address and signature.
Students who complete their graduation requirements during the summer will be notified in August when to pick up their diplomas.