- May 11: All debts to the college must be paid.
- May 26: Rehearsal will be held (Chapman Hall, 808 A, B, C, D) from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm. Pizza and beverages will be served.
- May 26, 27, 28 : Pick up caps and gowns in the college bookstore.
- May 28: Commencement starts at 6 p.m., followed by a reception in Chapman Hall.
- May 29th: Students who do not participate in the commencement exercises may pick up their degrees and certificates in the Records Office beginning on Friday, May 29th between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., providing all academic and financial requirements are met. Graduates who want their diploma mailed will need to send a letter to the Records Office with their name, address and signature.
Students who complete their graduation requirements during the summer will be notified in August when to pick up their diplomas.