Graduation Information for Prospective Graduates
- Complete a Graduation Application/Checklist no later than April 15 of the upcoming year. This is a firm deadline. Application/Checklists are available in the Records Office or through your advisor.
- Make an Appointment with a counselor or advisor to make sure you have met all academic requirements. Have your Application/Checklist completed and signed.
- Make sure you are Officially Enrolled in Your Program.
- Submit your completed Checklist to the Records Office.
- Visit the Commencement Web page for additional information.