The Course Evaluation system will be available Monday, April 11, 2014 through Monday, May 12, 2014 for Spring 2014 credit courses to be evaluated. If you are a MxCC student registered for Spring 2014 courses, we encourage you to go to my.commnet.edu, log into your account, click on the Banner Self-Service tab and perform evaluations for each of your classes as illustrated.
The System will be available through Monday, May 12, 2014; however, results of the evaluations will not be accessible to faculty and administration until the grading process has been completed. Please contact the Distance Learning Office at (860) 343-5756, if you have any questions.
How to Access Course Evaluations
1. Logon to http://my.commnet.edu using your NetID and password.
2. Click on the “Banner Self-Service” icon at upper right corner of the page.
3. Click on “Middlesex Community College”.
4. Click on “Registration & Payment”.
5. For Course Evaluation, click on “Evaluate Your Courses”. This link becomes active around three weeks before final grade is due and inactive the last day of classes. The evaluation is available only during Spring and Fall semesters.
6. Under a course you would like to evaluate, click on “Evaluate Course”. Answer the questions and click on “Submit Evaluation”.
7. Click “Logout” (upper right) when you are finished to exit from the web site.
Spring 2014 Student Evaluation Open Labs
Where: Founders Hall 131
Need help? Don’t have computer access? Come to a Student Evaluation Open Labs where Educational Technology staff will assist you in filling out the evaluation form in Student Self-Service.
From Monday, April 11th to Friday, May 9th:
Monday and Wednesday, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Tuesday and Thursday, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Friday, 10:00 am – 11:00 am