1. Trouble Logging on to MyCommNet.
2. Trouble Working in MyCommNet or Blackboard
Click here for common problems and troubleshooting tips if you have experienced difficulty working in MyCommNet or Blackboard.
3. Technical Support Center for Students and Faculty
This support center helps students and faculty with technical problems experienced with MyCommNet and Blackboard. The center has troubleshooting tips, ticket submission, and call number to assist.
Ticket Submission: Go to Contact Us. Log on using your Banner ID/password and submit a ticket.
Phone: (860) 723 -0221 (7/24/365)
4. MxCC Distance Learning Support
Need Help with Online Learning or Blackboard? Students and faculty are always welcome to contact us during our office hours.
- Stop by the Distance Learning offices in Chapman 702/703, Middletown Campus
- Call 860-343-5756
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Distance Learning Support Staff
Educational Technology Specialist
Office Location: Chapman Hall, Room 702A