Mobile Learn App
MxCC recommends using mobile learn app for viewing and reviewing.
How to log into Mobile Learn App
- Make sure your smart phone or smart tablet is connected to internet via WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE. If you are on campus, log into the “MxCC-Public” WiFi with your NetID and password (When prompted, choose MxCC-Public, enter your Banner ID and password).
- Download and install Blackboard Mobile App on your smart phone or smart tablet.
- Open the app.
- From the Institutions drag-down menu, select “Connecticut Community Colleges”. Do not select Middlesex Community College as this is for Middlesex CC in Massachusetts, not Connecticut.
- Log in with your NetID and Password.
- If using an Apple device (iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch), you will need to enter just the 8 digits of your NetID (no @student.commnet.edu) and your NetID password.
- If you are using an Android device, please enter your entire NetID (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org) and NetID password.
Mobile device browsers (Safari, Chrome, etc.)
Do not use mobile devices (e.g. Smartphones -iPhone, Blackberry, Droid, etc.; Tablet PCs – iPad, Xoom, etc.) to submit any course assignments (e.g. discussions, email, assignment drop boxes, online tests, etc.) since Blackboard is not fully compatible with mobile devices. You may be able to browse information in your online courses with a mobile device.
Have an alternative plan to access the internet in case you have technical difficulty at home. Use a computer in an MxCC lab, local library, or at a local school or friend/relative’s home.
Blackboard Mobile Learn FAQs
For more information and Frequently Asked Questions about the Blackboard Mobile Learn application, please visit–and BOOKMARK– http://ctccblackboardlearnmobilefaqs.pbworks.com/w/page/48420451/Blackboard Mobile Learn