Careers in Communication, Media & Fine Arts
Students, come and hear faculty discuss career options during the community period.
Participating faculty include:
- Donna Bontatibus, Professor, English, division head of Humanities
- Judith DeGraffenreid, Professor, Coordinator of Fine Arts/Graphic Arts
- Rick Eriksen, Professor, Coordinator of Multimedia/Digital Arts
- Rich Lenoce, Director of the Center for New Media
- John Shafer, Professor, Philosophy & Program Coordinator of Communication, Interim Program Coordinator of Broadcast-Cinema
- Dustin Schultz ’10, recent graduate and owner of The Union Productions
For more information, contact Emily Canto and Professor Kimberly Thomas. This is the third in a series of Career Panel Discussions. Download the event flyer here.