Top Five Reasons to Attend MxCC in the Summer!
- Get ahead on next semester’s coursework!
- Catch up on the courses you need to graduate.
- Complete the pre-requisites necessary for your degree program.
- Summer courses typically meet for a shorter period of time; between five and ten weeks.
- Enjoy a high-quality, low cost education at the “College of Our Community”!
Choosing MxCC this Summer… Smart!
- You’ll find schedules that fit your busy lifestyle, including a boundless selection of online classes
- You’ll get an early start on your college career
- You can take a course over the summer and transfer it back to your college
- Small classes, great teachers, individual attention… all at a price that’s affordable
- Best of all, you may finish your degree in fewer semesters saving you both time and money
Summer Course Listing
For the most up-to-date list of courses, visit my.commnet.edu
How to Register
Download the summer enrollment guide to get all the info on registering for summer classes!
Summer Credit Classes start on May 23, June 13, and June 29
Registering for Summer Courses:
Registration Dates for Summer Courses:
Monday, March 21: Online and in-person registration for continuing and readmit students begins.
Thursday, March 24: In-Person Registration for new students begins.
Request More Information
Contact the Office of Admissions at 860-343-5719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.