Top Five Reasons to Attend MxCC in the Summer!
- Get ahead on next semester’s coursework!
- Catch up on the courses you need to graduate.
- Complete the pre-requisites necessary for your degree program.
- Summer courses typically meet for a shorter period of time; between five and ten weeks.
- Enjoy a high-quality, low cost education at the “College of Our Community”!
Choosing MxCC this Summer… Smart!
- You’ll find schedules that fit your busy lifestyle, including a boundless selection of online classes
- You’ll get an early start on your college career
- You can take a course over the summer and transfer it back to your college
- Small classes, great teachers, individual attention… all at a price that’s affordable
- Best of all, you may finish your degree in fewer semesters saving you both time and money
Summer Course Listing
For the most up-to-date list of courses, visit my.commnet.edu
Summer Credit Classes start on May 30, July 5, and July 31
Registering for Summer Courses:
Registration Dates for Summer Courses:
Monday, March 16: Online and in-person registration for continuing and readmit students begins.
Thursday, March 20: In-Person Registration for new students begins.
Request More Information
Contact the Office of Admissions at 860-343-5719 or email email@example.com.