Top Five Reasons to Attend MxCC in the Summer!
- Get ahead on next semester’s coursework!
- Catch up on the courses you need to graduate.
- Complete the pre-requisites necessary for your degree program.
- Summer courses typically meet for a shorter period of time; between five and ten weeks.
- Enjoy a high-quality, low cost education at the “College of Our Community”!
Choosing MxCC this Summer… Smart!
- You’ll find schedules that fit your busy lifestyle, including a boundless selection of online classes
- You’ll get an early start on your college career
- Small classes, great teachers, individual attention… all at a price that’s affordable
- Best of all, you may finish your degree in fewer semesters saving you both time and money
For the most up-to-date list of courses, visit my.commnet.edu
Continuing students click here.
New or transfer students … read on
Summer Credit Classes start on May 26, June 15, and July 6
Registering for Summer Courses:
Registration Dates for Summer Courses:
April 6: Online registration for continuing students begins.
April 13: In-Person Registration for new, continuing, and readmit students begins.