NEW: GBTGA students are eligible to register for Summer 2015 classes.
Finally finish college!
Do you have college credits but no degree? Now is the time to finish the degree you started! A limited time program from the State of Connecticut called Go Back to Get Ahead is offering Connecticut residents up to three FREE 3-credit courses when you enroll at one of the 17 institutions in the Connecticut State Colleges & Universities system.
Go Back to Get Ahead is offering you:
- Up to three FREE 3-credit courses. (Pay for 1 course and get the second one free.)
- A choice of 17 public colleges and universities in the Connecticut State Colleges & Universities system (4 state universities, 12 community colleges and Charter Oak State College, the state’s only public, fully online college)
- Classroom or online instruction
- Hundreds of undergraduate programs of study
- Experienced admissions counselors to help you find the best fit
Am I eligible?
You must be a Connecticut resident who:
- Previously enrolled in an associate or bachelor’s degree program or completed an associate’s degree
- Last attended college prior to December 2013.
- Minimum of 2.0 GPA
- Successfully completed 12 credits.
- In good standing regarding Financial Aide
- Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credits.
GBTGA NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY GONE THROUGH THE INTAKE PROCESS, BEEN ACCEPTED AND REFERRED TO A COLLEGE BUT HAVE NOT TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF GBTGA … YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO START TAKING CLASSES.
For additional information contact: email@example.com
Check specific program eligibility requirements for this first come, first served offer at www.GoBackToGetAhead.com