(Hint: Click on any of the images to open a full sized image in another window)
If the link and anchor are on the same page:
1. Create a link text and an anchor text. The link text is what you will click to get to the anchor text which is somewhere else on the page.
2. Place your cursor to the left of the anchor text (don’t select the word you want to link to or it will erase it) then go to Insert > Anchor in the menu bar.
3. Type the name of your anchor in the popup box. Make it something simple.
4. Then select the link text and click the hyperlink icon
6. Publish or update the page and check to make sure the link is working.
If the link and anchor are on different pages:
Follow steps 1-3 above on the page where the anchor text resides. Then go to the link text page and select the link as in step 4. However, when it comes to step 5, you will need to add the page URL before the #anchor.