- It is the policy of Middlesex Community College that there be no discrimination, in its educational employment practices, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic screening for employment, marital status, physical disability, mental disorder (or history thereof), or criminal record.
- Political beliefs, veteran status, and sexual orientation are also part of the nondiscrimination coverage in this policy. Racist and sexual harassment are prohibited.
- Any student or staff person having a question, complaint, or a need of assistance on matters pertaining to educational employment opportunity can take any of the following steps:
- Consult the college Affirmative Action grievance procedures described in the Affirmative Action Plan, Section XIV. The Affirmative Action Plan is available in the college library, human resources and the President’s office.
- Contact the Office of Human Resources, Founders Hall, Room 115 at (860) 343-5751.
- Contact the Dean of Academic Affairs or Dean of Students, at (860) 343-5706 or (860) 343-5759, on questions of discrimination toward students.
- Contact the Dean of Administration, David W. Sykes, Founders Hall, Room 106 at (860) 343-5704.
- The State of Connecticut, Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities is located at 21 Grand Street, Hartford, CT 06106, telephone 860-541-3459.
- The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is located at 1 Congress Street, Boston, MA 02114.
Student TypeBecome a member of a community of students, faculty, and staff that cares about your future. At MxCC, we value you and will help you on every step of your journey from admissions to career.
From lifelong learning opportunities, continuing education, and workforce development – to high-quality programs for personal and professional growth -our Continuing Education & Workforce Development department has something here for everyone!
About UsFor over 45 years, MxCC has offered our students over 50 high quality and affordable degree & certificate programs. With convenient locations and caring faculty and staff, MxCC is proud to be the college of its community.