Free College Transition Program: Intensive College Transition Pilot (ICTP)
Have you taken a college placement test and discovered you need to complete developmental English and Math courses? Has it been years since you have been in school and you need to strengthen your reading, writing, and math skills? Do you have a strong feeling that a college transitional program would help you succeed in college? The Intensive College Transition Program (ICTP) may be a good fit for you!
ICTP is a partnership between Middlesex Community College and Meriden Adult Education that:
- helps students advance their reading, writing and math skill levels
- reviews study skills, note-taking, career exploration, time-management, and more
- provides an opportunity to earn up to six college credits
- is a FREE, 14-week evening program
We are now accepting applications for the spring 2014 ICTP program beginning Tuesday, January 21, 2014.
Successful applicants must have a high school diploma or GED and show a high level of motivation and dedication to be successful in college. Current immunization records are required to participate in this program.
For more information on how to apply, set up an interview, or more details on courses offered, please call (203) 608-3050.
- Download the Fall 2013 ICTP Newsletter