Online Installment Payment Plan
This popular program allows students to pay MxCC tuition (including balances not covered by financial aid) in equal monthly installments from their smartphone or computer. Any student can enroll in this program by following these simple instructions:
- Log into myCommNet
- Click on “Banner Self-Service”
- Click on “Registration and Payment”
- Click on “Installment Plan Enrollment and Payment”
This will bring you to the payment plan site where you will complete the enrollment process and make your first payment (which covers the non-refundable College Service and Student Activity fees, a portion of tuition, and a $25 non-refundable payment plan enrollment fee). You will also receive a schedule for your following payments.
For more detailed instructions with screenshots, click here.
Some important information:
- Equal installment payments will be due each month and a $15 late charge will be assessed for each late payment.
- If you add or drop a course, your installment plan payments will be automatically recalculated.
- You have the option to add an authorized user (such as a parent) who can make payments on your behalf.
- Failure to pay the tuition or enroll in a payment plan by the appropriate date may result in cancellation of registration. Students whose classes are canceled for non-payment will need to re-register on a space-available basis when able to pay tuition. As always, if a student cannot afford to make a payment and/or is no longer interested in taking classes, it is their sole responsibility to drop those courses (or be subject to applicable charges).
If you have extenuating circumstances or difficulty signing up for the installment plan online, please see the cashiers in the Business Office (Founders Hall room 131).