- Each applicant must complete an application form.
- The application must be signed by the student applicant and co-signed by a dean, director, or faculty member.
- The application must include a Statement of Fund Use (an explanation in @250 words detailing how support from this fund can help in his/her college pursuits, as it relates to Art, Multimedia, Digital Arts, Music, Theatre, Graphic Design, or Broadcast-Cinema).
- Each student must demonstrate a commitment to academic success:
- a copy of his/her transcript showing a GPA of 2.0 or better for courses taken at MxCC, or a high school transcript for applicants in his/her first semester at MxCC, must be attached to the application.
- Applications and supporting documents must be delivered or sent to Donna Bontatibus Humanities/Arts Chair, 520 Snow Hall, Middlesex Community College.
- Awards are limited to a range of up to $100 each and are limited to one per student per semester.
- Applications can be reviewed by the Artists Fund committee on a rolling basis.
The full application is available for download here.