Since 1966, MxCC has offered an affordable education with personal attention from dedicated professors in small class settings. Students benefit from:
- Help defining and achieving goals from experienced counselors and advisors
- Programs that launch or build careers in some of today's fastest-growing fields
- Affordable tuition ~ saves thousands over the average cost of college
- Access to cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art educational facilities
- Tutoring, career placement assistance, and other support
- Honors program and national honor society
- Social clubs for involvement, leadership, and civic engagement opportunities
- Continuing education programs for lifetime learning
Our convenient locations include:
7/23/21: Student Loan Forgiveness
We understand that a news report on Tuesday night announced that student loans were being forgiven as part of the HEERF funding that has been issued by the federal government for student debt relief. Student loans are not part of this debt relief program, and you should NOT stop paying back your federal student loans. We are very sorry that this report got your hopes up, and are working for a retraction of this information. Read the original CSCU article here.
6/24/21: Vaccinations for Students
All students who participate in on-campus activities this fall are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.