Info Sessions, Campus Tours & Registration Events
Financial Aid Alert
Spring Registration Alert
Registration for accelerated courses is now open to all students - new, continuing, returning, transfer and visiting.
If you have a balance over $500 at any of the Connecticut community colleges, you will not be able to register for Spring 2024 at your home campus or any other CT State campus. Please contact your local Bursar's/Cashier's office or the Financial Aid office for assistance as soon as possible.
Upcoming Campus Events
About CT State, Middlesex
Founded in 1966 as Middlesex Community College and becoming CT State, Middlesex in 2023, our campus has offered an affordable education with personal attention from dedicated professors in small class settings for over fifty years. Students benefit from:
- Help defining and achieving goals from experienced counselors and advisors
- Programs that launch or build careers in some of today's fastest-growing fields
- Affordable tuition ~ saves thousands over the average cost of college
- Access to cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art educational facilities
- Tutoring, career placement assistance, and other support
- Honors program and national honor society
- Social clubs for involvement, leadership, and civic engagement opportunities
- Continuing education programs for lifetime learning