MxCC Ambassadors Program, a student outreach program for the Office of Student Activities, is a volunteer leadership opportunity for students who love the college and are committed to engaging in activities to support the institution.
Activities Student Ambassadors participate in may include:
- Conduct campus tours for prospective students
- Aid in recruitment of students at various high schools and community events
- Represent the college at open houses, recruitment fairs, accepted student days
- Assist at college events such as new student orientation, graduation and awards night
- Assist at MxCC Foundation events
- Serve as role models, advocates and peer advisors to fellow students
Benefits of becoming a Student Ambassador:
- Develop leadership skills
- Gain experience in public relations and marketing
- Attain more confidence
- Build your resume
- Personal development
- Complete volunteer hours
- MxCC Swag!
Participating students must:
- Be enrolled in at least 6 credits
- Have been enrolled at MxCC for a minimum of one semester
- 2.5 minimum GPA
- Available to commit to two semesters
- Participate in an interview
- Possess strong communications and interpersonal skills
Want to Become a Student Ambassador?
Fill out this form to apply.