For Continuing Students Only
- Continuing Student Registration @Platt, October 29, 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Continuing Student Registration @Platt, November 6, 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
Continuing AND New Students
Open Registration/Late Evening
For continuing students, as well as new and readmit students, who have completed their application and have been accepted to MxCC. (New Students: get started here.) Students should have their Banner ID number (student ID number) and schedule an Accuplacer appointment (if required) prior to registering. Advisors will be on hand to help choose classes. August 8: 9 am-5:30 pm
- Open Registration MxCC Main, November 4, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Open Registration MxCC Main, November 5, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Open Registration MxCC Main, December 5, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Enroll in a Day, Saturday, December 7, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Open Registration MxCC Main, December 16, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
MxCC@PLATT REGISTRATION & ACCUPLACER
- Open Registration @Platt, December 4, 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Open Registration @Platt, 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Please note: Students interested in enrolling in classes at MxCC@Platt can also meet with an advisor and register for classes at the main campus in Middletown during any of the above scheduled registration dates.
For New Students
ADVISING By Appointment (NEW Students Only)
Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
Available to new and readmit students that have completed the following:
- Applied to MxCC;
- Submitted required documents;
- Taken the Accuplacer, have eligible SAT/ACT scores, and/or have college credit and have copies of transcripts with them (unofficial copies are acceptable);
- Have a financial aid award package in place or are prepared to make payment when registering for classes.
ACCEPTED STUDENT DAYS (NEW Students Only)
For new and readmit students who have completed their application, have been accepted to Middlesex, and have their Banner student ID number. Students will take their Accuplacer (or bring eligible SAT/ACT score report), meet with an academic advisor, and register for their classes. Students should have a financial aid award package in place or be prepared to make payment. While students take the Accuplacer, parents/guardians are invited to participate in an information session. Please register with Rebecca Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-343-5808) for one of the sessions below.
- Accepted Students Day, November 11, 5 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Accepted Students Day, Saturday, December 7, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.