Location: Founders Hall, Room 113
On-Campus Hours: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Virtual Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The MxCC Business Office (Bursar) is where you can pay for courses and fees, as well as obtain U-Passes.
Make online payments and view your schedule bill
- Login to your my.commnet account
- Go to Banner Student & Faculty Self-Service
- Select appropriate college (only applies if you have attended other community colleges)
- Select billing/payment tab
- Click on “My Account/Payment Center” box, then on student account and payment center
- Click on the “Student Account and Payments Center” button and you will be redirected to the Touchnet Payment Center
You can now:
View or print your Schedule/Bill
- Follow above steps to get to Touchnet
- Once in Touchnet, select the school account you wish to view (Middlesex)
- Under the “Statements” box, select “View Statements”
- Select the “View” button on the latest statement-feel free to print if you want a copy for your records