Location: Founders Hall, Room 113
On-Campus Hours: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Virtual Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The MxCC Business Office (Bursar) is where you can pay for courses and fees, as well as obtain U-Passes.
U-PASS is a transportation pass that allows students to get on any city bus or train in CT for free, available to all students registered in credit courses at MxCC. You may pick up a pass in the Business Office on any day we’re open for in-person services.
Make online payments and view your schedule bill
- Login to your my.commnet account
- Go to Banner Student & Faculty Self-Service
- Select appropriate college (only applies if you have attended other community colleges)
- Select billing/payment tab
- Click on “My Account/Payment Center” box, then on student account and payment center
- Click on the “Student Account and Payments Center” button and you will be redirected to the Touchnet Payment Center
You can now:
View or print your Schedule/Bill
- Follow above steps to get to Touchnet
- Once in Touchnet, select the school account you wish to view (Middlesex)
- Under the “Statements” box, select “View Statements”
- Select the “View” button on the latest statement-feel free to print if you want a copy for your records