Students are the center of Middlesex Community College.
By creating meaningful relationships with our diverse population of students and by providing high quality, affordable, and accessible educational experiences, Middlesex Community College helps students achieve their individual goals and become productive, engaged global citizens.
- Our diverse population of students are inspired by our innovative course offerings and wide range of co-curricular activities to help them become critical thinkers with curious and open minds.
- Students feel supported throughout their experience, including individualized advising, personalized services, and easy-to-navigate systems.
- Our professors and staff are our strongest asset. Together, we create a positive workplace climate, where growth and professional development are valued. The college is a “great place to work.”
- Our facilities and campus continue to be improved, including more 21st century class room spaces, professional spaces, and social spaces.
- The student experience is enriched through our wide array of partnerships and relationships with local employers, industry experts, community organizations, and our alumni.
- We are recognized as the “go-to choice” for community college by students, families, and high school advisors.
- We secure sufficient financial resources, both public and private, to continue to support our evolving curriculum and co-curricular experiences and our campus improvements.
MxCC is committed to environmental stewardship and to the principles of sustainable development first articulated in the Brundtland Commission Report of 1987. Simply stated, sustainable development means meeting the needs of the current generation without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs. At MxCC, we will practice sustainability in the operation of our buildings and grounds, we will infuse sustainability across our curriculum, and we will provide opportunities for our college community to engage in sustainable activities outside the classroom and in the community.
MxCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical disability, mental disability (or history thereof) or criminal record in its educational and employment practices. Political beliefs and veteran status are also part of the nondiscrimination coverage in the Board of Trustees’ Policy on Student Rights.Further, racism and sexual harassment are prohibited.Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to the Director of Human Resources at 860-343-5751, the Dean of Academic Affairs at 860-343-5706, or Dean of Students at 860-343-5759: MxCC, 100 Training Hill Road, Middletown, CT 06457.
This page was updated August 20, 2017