Pass/Fail Option

You may elect to be graded on a satisfactory/unsatisfactory (Pass/Fail) basis in any course designated in your academic program as “Unrestricted Elective.”


You must notify the Enrollment Services Office of your intention at the time of registration. Grades received in these courses will be entered on your transcript as “P” or “F.” Credit towards graduation will be given for no more than four courses taken under this option. Because course transferability may be affected by this option, you should consult with your academic advisor prior to choosing this method.