New England Tuition Break Program

The New England Board of Higher Education’s Tuition Break Program enables New England residents to enroll at out-of-state New England public colleges and universities at a discount. Students are eligible for the Tuition Break when they enroll in an approved major that is not offered by the public colleges in their own state. Connecticut residents may find approved degree programs at specific state colleges and universities in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island or Vermont.