At Middlesex Community College, College and Career Success courses initiate and support a student’s journey into higher education by providing and strengthening the foundation for academic and career success.
College and Career Success courses are designed to transition students to academic life, build skill sets to support their studies, and introduce students to majors and careers as part of their professional development.
- Locate and utilize various college resources and engage in campus life to enhance learning.
- Apply skills and strategies to their courses and learning experiences.
- Identify majors and careers and formulate plans to achieve them.
Points of Pride
- Considered a high impact practice in the first year.
- College and Career Success (noncredit workshop)
- COL110 College Success (1 credit)
- Guest Speakers
- Program Coordinator Visits
- Themed Courses
- Transitional Year Program
- Professional Development Workshops for Faculty and Staff
Important College Resources
- Academic Success Center
- Career Development and Counseling Center
- Lib Guides
- Retention Support
- Student Central
Dr. Donna Bontatibus