Please click here to read the CSCU COVID-19 Mask & Social Distancing Guidelines
The following are resources for faculty and staff during the period of working and teaching at home. Please note that the normal Faculty & Staff portal also contains many helpful links.
- Blackboard login Note: it would be beneficial to have a fairly good (robust) PC, Macintosh Computer, Laptop, or mobile device (like an iPad or tablet) with good speakers, microphones, or headset with speaker and microphone.
- Blackboard training
- Core-CT-fill out timesheets
- Employee Directory
- Helpdesk– all IT, Marketing, Media Services, and Maintenance requests should still be made through Help Desk.
- Coming to Campus: If you need to access your work area, you must contact Kim Hogan to arrange a day and time and limit it to ½ hour.
- How to scan a whiteboard, document, business card, or photo in OneDrive for iOS
Additional links for community resources, stress and anxiety relief, and more can be found here.
*If you have other items that you’d like added to this page, please email Yvonne Page at firstname.lastname@example.org.