Giving credit where it’s due
As part of our commitment to serving the community, we want you to be able to take advantage of all your academic-credit-worthy experience. We will help you navigate the placement testing process, including any exemptions you deserve, to ensure you receive appropriate academic credit.
You can apply credits from:
- Other accredited colleges – other REGIONALLY ACCREDITED Colleges
- Military experience (send your SMART transcript for evaluation)
- Certain high school programs(when college credit was earned) – CCP (College Career Pathway) & HSP (High School Partnership)
- Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Equivalencies
- Certain workplace training programs (when college credit was earned) – send Official College Transcript)
- CLEP and DSST testing of personal knowledge
- Foreign College Credential Evaluation Services – A translation or statement of course by course evaluation by the following authorized service: Center of Educational Documentation (CED)
World Education Services (WES)
When you enroll in a Middlesex degree or certificate program, our registrar staff will work with you to make sure all valid college-level credits are applied.
Transfer Course Tool
To see how your previous courses might transfer in to Middlesex please use our Transfer Course Tool. Please note that an official evaluation from our registrar’s office will be required to verify your credits. Please note that even if a course is not listed in the tool, it may still transfer. Please contact the registrar at Mx-Registrar@mxcc.edu with any questions.
You will need to send all applicable paperwork (official transcripts, test scores from the College Board, and military SMART records) to our Registrar’s Office. These items can be sent via USPS mail at the address below or be sent electronically to the Registrar’s Office at: Mx-EnrollmentServices@mxcc.edu
Middlesex Community College
100 Training Hill Road
Middletown, CT 06457
If you have further questions about transferring credits to MxCC, call us at 860-343-5724 or send an email to Mx-Registrar@mxcc.edu