For New Students
- New students who have applied and been accepted to the college and have completed steps 1-4 outlined on the Becoming a Student page are ready to:
- complete the CT State Community College New Student Orientation and
- schedule an appointment with an academic advisor
- Alternatively, new students can also join us for our Open Registration events to connect with an advisor.
- Students with questions about program options and course requirements/pre-requisites can email Mx-Advising@mxcc.edu.
- Students can familiarize themselves with the Middlesex campus by reviewing the Middlesex Campus Orientation.