1. Trouble Logging on to MyCommNet.
Scheduled downtime will be posted at MyCommNet login page or at Blackboard My Institution page.
Click here if you are not able to log on to MyCommNet with your NetID and password.
When you experience errors in My.commnet.edu, you may use the alternative addresses to access your college email or Blackboard courses.
Alternative address to access your college email is portal.office.com.
Alternative address to access Blackboard is https://ctccs.blackboard.com.
2. Trouble Working in MyCommNet or Blackboard
Click here for common problems and troubleshooting tips if you have experienced difficulty working in MyCommNet or Blackboard.
3. Technical Support Center for Students and Faculty
This support center helps students and faculty with technical problems in MyCommNet and Blackboard. The center has troubleshooting tips, ticket submission, and call number to assist students and faculty.
Ticket Submission: click on “Create Case”. Fill out a form and click on Submit.
Phone: (860) 723 -0221 (7/24/365)
Chat: click on “Chat” and fill out the request form. Click on “Start Chat”.
4. MxCC Distance Learning Support
Need Help with Online Learning or Blackboard? Students and faculty are always welcome to contact us during our office hours.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (860) 343-5756
Virtual Office Hours
Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
5. The Technology Center team is in place and prepared to provide ongoing support for students 7 days a week. We will be able to help with a wide range of technical and computer-related issues.
Students can reach the Technology Center to receive the technical assistance that they need:
- REACH US BY PHONE 860-343-6922: Call the TECH CENTER 24 hours a day to leave a message for a member of our technical staff. When you leave a voicemail an email message will be forwarded to our team. You will receive a reply within 24 hours.
- REACH US BY EMAIL MX-TechCenter@mxcc.commnet.edu
- REACH US ON TEAMS: MX-Technology Center – a group within our community
- HOURS of OPERATION: Monday-Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Sunday 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.”
Distance Learning Support Staff