1. Trouble Logging on to MyCommNet.
Scheduled downtime will be posted at MyCommNet login page or at Blackboard My Institution page.
Click here if you are not able to log on to MyCommNet with your NetID and password.
2. Trouble Working in MyCommNet or Blackboard
Click here for common problems and troubleshooting tips if you have experienced difficulty working in MyCommNet or Blackboard.
3. Technical Support Center for Students and Faculty
This support center helps students and faculty with technical problems in MyCommNet and Blackboard. The center has troubleshooting tips, ticket submission, and call number to assist students and faculty.
Ticket Submission: click on “Create Case”. Fill out a form and click on Submit.
Phone: (860) 723 -0221 (7/24/365)
Chat: click on “Chat” and fill out the request form. Click on “Start Chat”.
4. MxCC Distance Learning Support
Need Help with Online Learning or Blackboard? Students and faculty are always welcome to contact us during our office hours.
- Stop by the Distance Learning offices in Chapman Hall 701 – college library, Middletown Campus
- Call 860-343-5756
- Email to email@example.com.
Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Distance Learning Support Staff
Educational Technology Specialist
Office Location: Chapman Hall, Room 701C