My Institution Page
View multimedia instruction
My Institution page is an entry point to access all your Blackboard courses.
1. In the left panel, you will see the instructions on how to download Blackboard app. to your mobile device. You may see important announcements regarding Blackboard in this panel.
2. In the center panel, it shows a list of courses you have registered. Withn SEVEN DAYS before a course starts, the course you have registered may be listed. To enter a course site, click on the Course Name. You will then enter the course. If you would like to go to a different course, you need to click on My Institution tab to go back to My Institution page. Then click on a Course Name to enter.
3. In the right panel, scheduled Blackboard maintenance announcements are posted. Please make sure not use Blackboard during the scheduled maintenance time even if you might be able to get to Blackboard.
4. If you click on My Help/Training at upper right panel, you will see help desk contact links, student orientation courses, Frequently Asked Questions, and other resources you may need when working in Blackboard.
5. At the upper right hand corner of the screen, you will see the following