Final Exam / Final Class Period Schedule Fall 2021
- Please double check with your faculty on the date of the final assessment or activity, especially for classes that utilize portfolios (e.g., ENG096), labs, internships, special projects, productions, or activities.
- • The final exam schedule/period is noted in the college’s Academic Calendar on the MxCC home page.
Academic Calendar: mxcc.edu/catalog/about/calendar
Final Grade Access for Students: https://ssb-prod.ec.commnet.edu/luminis/login.html
- The final exam schedule/period is noted in the college’s Academic Calendar on the MxCC home page.
- The final exam period needs to be utilized for an activity or assessment, such as an exam, a project, a portfolio review or return, a presentation…. This includes online courses, internships, and practica.
- All attempts have been made to ensure there are no conflicts between final class time periods. For LRON classes, some faculty may have scheduled or timed exams.
- For ground classes, exams are held in the regularly scheduled rooms.
- For ground/hybrid classes, please note that if the college is quarantined during this time or closed due to inclement weather, any ground exam/activity will need to shift online unless alternative arrangements are made in consultation with PC/DCs and Deans for when the campus reopens.
- Due dates for Final Grades are located in the Academic Calendar on the college’s home page. Please especially note the due dates for MAP and 7-week sessions.