CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION OR AWARD PACKAGE AT MyCommnet Self Service!
- MAY 1 (summer term)
- AUGUST 1 (full year or JUST fall semester)
- DECEMBER 1 (spring semester)
We want to be sure that you receive the BEST financial aid package possible – but it’s in your hands to FIRST successfully complete the financial aid application process (via www.FAFSA.gov).
- Use this checklist for help and to be sure you are on track with the financial aid process
- Incomplete applications will NOT be reviewed- About 1/3 of all applications are selected for verification!
- Students and their families should be aware that they are completing applications for federal, state, and college funds
- Students are expected to be familiar with the terms (general provisions) of financial-aid
- Deliberately misreporting can result in criminal and civil liabilities
- Application materials CANNOT be accepted after a student’s last date of attendance
While MxCC accepts applications all year, in order to ensure priority consideration, all financial aid is based on the availability of funds and awarded on a “first come, first served” basis, with deadlines of May 1 for summer term, August 1 for full academic year (or just fall term), and December 1 for spring term.
Please contact the Financial Aid Office at MX-FinancialAid@mxcc.edu if you have any questions. We are here to assist you!