Want to learn more about becoming a student at MxCC?
Join us for one of our virtual Registration Events or Information Sessions below.
Looking for more info about becoming a student and getting financial aid? These Information Sessions will get you on your way!
Admissions Information Sessions
A 45-minute information session done by our admissions staff covering:
- MxCC Facts
- Application Process
- Application Requirements
- A brief financial aid overview
- Registration process
- There will be time at the end for questions.
Financial Aid Information Sessions
A 30-45 minute information session covering:
- Introduction to Financial Aid
- What is Financial Aid/Types of Financial Aid
- Where to submit/complete the FAFSA & deadlines
- Important Tips
- There will be time at the end for questions
Join Us For One of the Following Admissions or Financial Aid Sessions:
Join us at our Middletown campus or virtually for an Enroll in a Day Event— one-stop, in-person registration events on Saturday, January 15 and January 22. Hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Attend VirtuallyClick Here to Register
Meeting number (access code): 2623 430 4516
Meeting password: OpenReg2021
You can meet with an advisor, finalize your schedule, and register for your classes. Representatives from student services, financial aid, and the business offices are available to assist you along the way.
When you arrive on campus, please follow these rules and social distancing protocols:
Only Founders Hall will be open.
- All visitors must wear masks and follow signage for the designated building entrance.
- Know your Banner ID and your student email address. You will need both to conduct in-person business.
- Please bring a pen/pencil, and if available, your tablet, smartphone, or laptop. (We want to avoid paper forms and show you how to access them digitally.)
In addition to enrolling, students and families will have the opportunity to:
- Hear about Student Activities
- Get a guided look at our campus
- Learn about Library Services
With classes starting on January 21, now is the time to complete your registration.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday! Please visit mxcc.edu/registration for more registration information.