Want to learn more about becoming a student at MxCC?
Join us for one of our virtual Registration Events or Information Sessions below.
Looking for more info about becoming a student and getting financial aid? These Information Sessions will get you on your way!
Admissions Information Sessions
A 45-minute information session done by our admissions staff covering:
- MxCC Facts
- Application Process
- Application Requirements
- A brief financial aid overview
- Registration process
- There will be time at the end for questions.
Financial Aid Information Sessions
A 30-45 minute information session covering:
- Introduction to Financial Aid
- What is Financial Aid/Types of Financial Aid
- Where to submit/complete the FAFSA & deadlines
- Important Tips
- There will be time at the end for questions
Join Us For One of the Following Admissions or Financial Aid Sessions:
Welcome back to the Middletown campus for an Enroll in a Day Event— one-stop, in-person winter 2021 and spring 2022 semester registration events on November 13, December 11, January 15. Hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Meet with an advisor, finalize your schedule, and register for winter and/or spring classes. Representatives from student services, financial aid, and the business offices are available to assist you along the way. The MxCC Bookstore will also be open. I don’t know if Geri is aware of these events so the bookstore may not be open.Register for this event >
When you arrive on campus, please follow these rules and social distancing protocols:
Only Founders Hall will be open.
- All visitors must wear masks and follow signage for the designated building entrance.
- Know your Banner ID and your student email address. You will need both to conduct in-person business.
- Please bring a pen/pencil, and if available, your tablet, smartphone, or laptop. (We want to avoid paper forms and show you how to access them digitally.)
- Be prepared to queue outside, so bring water, snacks and please dress appropriately. (Only a limited amount of people are allowed in the building at the same time.)
In addition to enrolling, students and families will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in Student Activities
- Get a guided look at our campus
- Enjoy refreshing snacks
- Attend an Open Q&A for students and parents
With winter session classes starting on December 27 and Spring semester starting January 21, now is the time to complete your registration. Register now and allow yourself to relax and enjoy the holidays!
We look forward to seeing you! Please visit mxcc.edu/registration for more registration information.