Want to learn more about becoming a student at MxCC?
Join us for one of our virtual Registration Events or Information Sessions below.
Looking for more info about becoming a student and getting financial aid? These Information Sessions will get you on your way!
Admissions Information Sessions
A 45-minute information session done by our admissions staff covering:
- MxCC Facts
- Application Process
- Application Requirements
- A brief financial aid overview
- Registration process
- There will be time at the end for questions.
Join us on the following dates for Admissions Information Sessions:
Financial Aid Information Sessions
A 30-45 minute information session covering:
- Introduction to Financial Aid
- What is Financial Aid/Types of Financial Aid
- Where to submit/complete the FAFSA & deadlines
- Important Tips
- There will be time at the end for questions
Join us on the following dates for Financial Aid Information Sessions. Preregistration is strongly encouraged:
Programmatic Open House Week
Learn more about the individual programs that MxCC offers. Meet professors and advisors and ask questions! Times and information to follow.