Student Photo IDs are taken on a walk-in basis throughout the semester at the following locations. You may obtain your ID at either location:
The main campus in Middletown
College Information and Communications Center (CICC)
Mon – Thur: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.; Fri: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Coordinator’s Office: Room 217G
Mon-Thurs: 2:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
In order to obtain an ID, you must provide your current class schedule and a photo ID such as a driver’s license. This policy is in place to help protect students against identity theft.
Your ID has an expiration date which is the end of the semester you are enrolled in. Please keep your ID card for future semesters. New expiration labels are available where photos are taken.
Keep in mind –
- Each student is required to obtain a Student Photo Identification Card. The Photo ID card must be presented when requested.
- Your Student ID also serves as a library card.
- Your Banner ID is on the back of your card.
- Student IDs must be presented to the security guard every timeyou enter MxCC@Platt.
- Many local merchants and restaurants provide discounts to college students who show their current Student ID.