Top Five Reasons to Attend MxCC in the Summer!
• Get ahead on next semester’s coursework!
• Catch up on the courses you need to graduate.
• Complete the pre-requisites necessary for your degree program.
• Summer courses typically meet for a shorter period of time; between five and ten weeks.
• Enjoy a high-quality, low cost education at the “College of Our Community”!
Choosing MxCC this Summer… Smart!
• You’ll find schedules that fit your busy lifestyle, including a boundless selection of online classes
• You’ll get an early start on your college career
• You can take a course over the summer and transfer it back to your college
• Small classes, great teachers, individual attention… all at a price that’s affordable
• Best of all, you may finish your degree in fewer semesters saving you both time and money
Summer Course Listing
For the most up-to-date list of courses, visit my.commnet.edu
Session I (5 weeks): Sunday, June 2–Sunday, July 7
Session II (5 weeks): Sunday, July 7–Sunday, August 11
Session III (7 weeks): Monday, June 17–Monday, August 5
Session IV (10 weeks) Internships Only: Monday, June 3–Monday, August 12
Registering for Summer Courses:
Registration for Continuing Students begins March 25, 2019.
New Student registration begins on April 10, 2019.
Registration Dates for Summer Courses:
Middletown Campus Registration Hours: Monday* – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.*
*Monday until 6 p.m. during Fall and Spring semester class periods.
(Please plan to come to the Enrollment Services Office no later than one hour before the office closes for the day to ensure enough time for the advising & registration process.)
Tuition and Fees: Tuition and fees for summer courses are different than spring. Please see Summer tuition rates here.
We Have Non-Credit Courses This Summer Too!
Request More Information
Contact the Office of Admissions at 860-343-5719 or email email@example.com.