Top Reasons to Attend MxCC in the Summer!
• Get ahead on next semester’s coursework!
• Catch up on the courses you need to graduate.
• Complete the pre-requisites necessary for your degree program.
• Summer courses typically meet for a shorter period of time; between five and ten weeks.
• Enjoy a high-quality, low cost education at the “College of Our Community”!
Choosing MxCC this Summer… Smart!
• You’ll find schedules that fit your busy lifestyle, including a boundless selection of online classes
• You’ll get an early start on your college career
• You can take a course over the summer and transfer it back to your college
• Small classes, great teachers, individual attention… all at a price that’s affordable
• Best of all, you may finish your degree in fewer semesters saving you both time and money
Summer Course Offerings
Choose from courses in:
- Communication and Speech
- Criminal Justice
- Digital Arts
- Early Childhood Education
- Human Services
- Political Science
- and more!
SESSION I (5 WEEKS) Monday, May 24–Sunday, June 27
SESSION II (5 WEEKS) Monday, June 28–Sunday, August 1
SESSION III (7 WEEKS) Monday, June 14–Sunday, August 1
SESSION IV Monday, May 24–Sunday, August 1
We Have Non-Credit Courses This Summer Too!
Request More Information
Contact the Office of Admissions at 860-343-5719/ 866-526-6008 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer/Winter Withdrawal Policy
In order to receive a 100% tuition refund, a course must be dropped BEFORE the scheduled start date. Once a course begins, no refund will be available.
Search for Summer Courses
Use this search function to find courses at MxCC and the other CT community colleges. You may sort by course type as well as other options. Note that your search results will appear on the myCommNet website, not the MxCC website.
Note that your search results will appear on the myCommNet website, not the MxCC website.