Human Services at MxCC
Do you enjoy helping others? Want a fulfilling career where you can work directly with people – and, in one of the fastest-growing fields out there?
Whether you want to build skills and qualifications for your current position, seek a new and exciting career, or aspire to be a leader in the field of social work – we offer a wide range of programs in Human Services specializations. You’ll learn about the challenges and the rewards of working in Human Services – while gaining practical hands-on experience in your focus area.
MxCC can train you to work in the career of your dreams – helping people in need, in areas including social work, education, advocacy, community services, mental health and more. Get right to work in a field that’s projected to grow by 25 percent over the coming years, with an associate degree or one of our sought-after certification programs.
Programs of Study
The Listening Lounge
A place of healing through wellness and hope
Free Counseling and Connection Coaching supportive services available to all MXCC students (18 and over)
- Have you been thinking about talking to someone?
- Is finding time stopping you? Are you worried about the money and insurance?
- You are not alone!
- Have you thought having someone to check in with on assignments would be helpful?
- Have you wondered about our schools’ resources and have found connecting to all of them a challenge?
- You are not alone. Our Connection Coaches are available to help you navigate the community resources on and off campus.
Upcoming Listening Lounge Events
Services are offered in-person or virtually. All services are confidential.
Location: Founders Hall
Reach out to our confidential email and let us know that you are interested in chatting.