Human Services at MxCC
Do you enjoy helping others? Want a fulfilling career where you can work directly with people – and, in one of the fastest-growing fields out there?
Whether you want to build skills and qualifications for your current position, seek a new and exciting career, or aspire to be a leader in the field of social work – we offer a wide range of programs in Human Services specializations. You’ll learn about the challenges and the rewards of working in Human Services – while gaining practical hands-on experience in your focus area.
MxCC can train you to work in the career of your dreams – helping people in need, in areas including social work, education, advocacy, community services, mental health and more. Get right to work in a field that’s projected to grow by 25 percent over the coming years, with an associate degree or one of our sought-after certification programs.
Programs of Study
- Criminal Justice Degree
- Criminology Studies Degree
- Early Childhood Education Degree
- Early Childhood Teacher Credential Studies Degree
- Human Services Associate Degree
- Psychology Studies Degree
- Social Work Studies Degree
- Sociology Studies Degree
- Therapeutic Recreation Certificate
The Listening Lounge
A place of healing, through wellness and hope
*Free Counseling and Connection Coaching supportive services available to all MXCC students (18 and over)
- Have you been thinking about talking to someone?
- Is finding time stopping you? Are you worried about the money and insurance?
- You are not alone!
- Have you thought having someone to check in with on assignments would be helpful?
- Have you wondered about our schools’ resources and have found connecting to all of them a challenge?
- You are not alone. Our Connection Coaches are available to help you navigate the community resources on and off campus.
Services are offered in Person or Virtually. All services are confidential.
Please contact: MX-ListeningLounge@mxcc.commnet.edu
Reach out to our confidential email and let us know that you are interested in chatting.