A place of healing through wellness and hope
Free Counseling and Connection Coaching supportive services available to all MXCC students (18 and over)
- Have you been thinking about talking to someone?
- Is finding time stopping you? Are you worried about the money and insurance?
- You are not alone!
- Have you thought having someone to check in with on assignments would be helpful?
- Have you wondered about our schools’ resources and have found connecting to all of them a challenge?
- You are not alone. Our Connection Coaches are available to help you navigate the community resources on and off campus.
Upcoming Listening Lounge Events
Services are offered in-person or virtually. All services are confidential.
Location: Founders Hall
Reach out to our confidential email and let us know that you are interested in chatting.