A place of healing through wellness and hope
Free Counseling and Connection Coaching supportive services available to all MXCC students (18 and over)
- Have you been thinking about talking to someone?
- Is finding time stopping you? Are you worried about the money and insurance?
- You are not alone!
- Have you thought having someone to check in with on assignments would be helpful?
- Have you wondered about our schools’ resources and have found connecting to all of them a challenge?
- You are not alone. Our Connection Coaches are available to help you navigate the community resources on and off campus.
Upcoming Listening Lounge Events
No event found!
Counseling and Connection Coaches are available throughout the week.
Services are offered in-person or virtually. All services are confidential.
Location: Founders Hall
Reach out to our confidential email and let us know that you are interested in chatting.