August 11, 2020 (Middletown, Conn.) — Middlesex Community College invites new and continuing students back to the Middletown campus (100 Training Hill Road) for Super Saturday—a one-stop, in-person fall semester open registration event on Saturday, August 15. Hours are from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Students can meet with an advisor, finalize schedules, and register for fall classes. Representatives from student services, financial aid, and the business offices are available for assistance. The MxCC Bookstore will also be open.
Student visitors must follow these rules and social distancing protocols:
- Only Founders Hall and the upper parking lot will be open.
- All visitors must wear masks and follow signage for the designated building entrance.
- Family members or guests of students are not permitted into the building.
- Students should bring their Banner ID and student email address.
- Please bring a pen/pencil, and if available, a tablet, smartphone, or laptop. (Forms will be accessed digitally.)
- Be prepared to queue outside, so bring water, sunscreen, and snacks. (A limited number of people are allowed in the building at the same time.)
With classes starting on August 26, now is the time to complete registration for the fall semester. Please visit mxcc.edu/registration for other registration options.
Since 1966, Middlesex Community College has provided high-quality, affordable, and accessible education to a diverse population, enhancing the strengths of individuals through degree, certificate, and lifelong learning programs that lead to university transfer, employment, and an enriched awareness of our shared responsibilities as global citizens. A part of the Connecticut State Colleges and Universities system, MxCC offers more than 70 degree or certificate programs at the main 35-acre campus in Middletown, MxCC@Platt in Meriden, and online.