Online Administrative Professional Training
Become a Certified Administrative Professional and Microsoft Office Specialist
To keep up with the fast paced business world, many administrative assistants are earning their Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) credentials. This 100% online course will help you gain the technical skills and knowledge needed to gain these valuable industry certifications.
Job Outlook for Administrative Professionals
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reports that the median annual wage for administrative assistants is over $39,000.
- The BLS also found that Office and Administrative Support Occupations that require MOS skills offer the highest levels of pay. For example, desktop publishers earn on average $45,390 per year.
- According to PayScale.com, holders of the MOS certification earn an average of $54,000 per year. With skills in a specific domain such as legal or financial, the pay can increase to $67,000 or higher.
Certified Administrative Professional FAQs
Certified Administrative Professional
- Prepare to take the Certified Administrative Professional (CAP)
- Master the CAP body of knowledge
- Understand administrative fundamentals including financial responsibilities and project management
Microsoft Office Specialist 2016
- Prepare to take and the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exams for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- Learn essential skills required of the Microsoft Office 2019 suite
- Understand how these program fit into today’s office and how to best use them
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Registration and Enrollment
This course is 100% online. Start anytime.
Becky Swaim has taught since 2000, focusing on Administrative Assistant Fundamentals, Administrative Assistant Applications, and Individual Excellence. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communication from California State University, Long Beach. Her experience includes managing large staff in medical billing and collections and as a program manager to various medical practices.
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993. She helps organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, reporting/productivity applications, Microsoft Office, as well as the creation of online courses with software from leading vendors.