Prepare for the CCNA and Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate Exams
Get hands-on experience as you build your knowledge of networking and network security. This seven-day, online boot camp, powered by Infosec, an industry leader in cybersecurity training, will teach you the ins and outs of installing, configuring, and operating network devices based on Cisco best practices while preparing you to earn two in-demand Cisco certifications.Register for the Cisco CCNA Dual Certification Training Boot Camp
What You Can Expect
- Online, immersive format
- 7 days of live, expert-led training
- Learn in a cohort of peers
- Limited seats per session
How You Will Benefit
- Learn from industry experts: Instructors have 10+ years of industry training experience and are professionals with active roles in the industry.
- Earn your CCNA Associate & CyberOps Associate: Get everything you need to get certified, including unlimited practice exam attempts and both certification exam vouchers.
- Extended access: Review boot camp materials and replay daily video lessons for a year.
- Infosec Skills subscription: Advance your skills with a one-year subscription to hundreds of additional on-demand courses and hands-on labs.
Who Should Enroll?
There are no prerequisites to enroll, however it is recommended that you are familiar with networking topics like TCP/IP, IP configuration, peer-to-peer networking, subnetting, building a routing table and other network protocols, standards and architecture.
This boot camp is designed for current IT professionals, including network engineers and administrators, systems engineers and administrators, IT managers/directors, or anyone interested in building their network knowledge and skills.