Become a Cybersecurity Professional
Across nearly every industry, cybersecurity skills are in demand to ensure the secure handling of data online and protect it from attacks, amongst other essential duties.
This online Cybersecurity Boot Camp is designed to empower the next generation of cybersecurity professionals to tackle advanced and critical threats. No previous experience is needed—just your dedication and eagerness to learn. By the end of your boot camp, you will gain the fundamental skills and knowledge needed to succeed in IT security and earn today’s most sought-after certifications.
“This boot camp removed any doubts I had about my career choice as I was able to solidify that cybersecurity is what I wanted to do for a living. I am grateful to my teachers and the experience the course gave me.” – Samuel Webb.Register for the Cybersecurity Boot Camp
Job Outlook for Cybersecurity Professionals
The global market for cybersecurity professionals is expected to grow from 217 million in 2021 to $345 million in 2026, according to market research firm MarketsandMarkets, which means job opportunities are on the rise. The Cybersecurity Boot Camp will prepare you for in-demand job roles like cybersecurity analyst, cybersecurity engineer, penetration tester, vulnerability analyst, digital forensics analyst, and cybercrime investigator.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median yearly salary for information security analysts was $103,590 in 2020—with this profession expected to grow 33% from 2020 to 2030, which is much faster than the average for all occupations.
What You Will Learn
In our Cybersecurity Boot Camp, you will explore:
- Key concepts of popular communication protocols, the configuration of routers/switches, and TCP/IP implementation
- Fundamentals of data security and auditing
- How to identify, evaluate, and mitigate security risk
- How malicious hackers attack systems and tactics to thwart online attacks
- How disparate components connect to form complex networks
- The role played by cybersecurity analysts and the skills required
How Boot Camps Work
- Six months of interactive, self-paced training that requires 15 to 25 hours a week to complete the curriculum
- Prepare to pass one of the following certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, CySa+, Pentest+, or EC-Council CEH
- Get five 1-hour online coaching sessions with your instructor
- Complete multiple course projects and a final capstone to help you prepare a professional level portfolio to show prospective employers
William Clark has extensive experience in the professional and education industry. He holds numerous cybersecurity certifications and is a CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer. He has also worked with many organizations in senior technical roles and now has his own consulting firm.
FAQs About Cybersecurity Boot Camp
Registration and Enrollment
This course is a self-paced course that can be completed 100% online. Open enrollment means that you can register and start the course whenever you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.Register for the Cybersecurity Boot Camp