About Student Retention Services
Student Retention Services at MxCC provides many different types of support services to promote student retention and academic success.
We provide support for a variety of personal issues and concerns through programs listed in the For Students section.
THE SERVICES WORK!!
We look to you to help us educate students about the support available to them – by directly referring students to our office, allowing us to make a (brief) presentation of our services during one of your classes, and to share information with your students. Encourage students to use the Recommended Resources & Essential Tools listed in the homepage.
Early Notification Form
Do you notice a student who is:
- Not turning in homework assignments?
- Not showing up to class (or coming in late too often)?
- Displaying a negative change in behavior?
- Disclosing academic or personal concerns?
We have services that can help them! Please complete the Early Notification Form below.
- [iphorm_popup id=”19″ name=”Early Notification Form”]Early Notification Form[/iphorm_popup]
Office Location: Founders Hall, Room 131 A