January 2019 appointments are booked. New students should attend an Open Registration date to register for spring 2019 classes.
Open Registration Dates:
- Wednesday, January 9: 9 am-7 pm (Middletown)
- Thursday, January 10: 9 am-5 pm (Middletown)
- Saturday, January 12: 9 am-3 pm (Middletown)
- Tuesday, January 15: 3 pm-8 pm (Meriden)
- Thursday, January 17: 9am-7 pm (Middletown)
- Walk-in registration January 22 through 24: 9 am-6 pm
New students only should use the calendar below to make an appointment to meet with an advisor before registering for classes.
All other students should see their assigned advisor OR call the Career Development and Counseling Center office 860-343-5826 to make an appointment.
Be prepared to bring with you your placement scores (Accuplacer/SAT/Advanced Placement/Transcripts). If you need to take a placement test, you must do so prior to meeting with your Intake Advisor. Check with Financial Aid regarding your status. A minimum of Fee payment will be expected at time of course registration.
Important to Know for Your Appointment
When you come in for advising you must report to Enrollment Services, Founder 153, to check-in and get your advisor assignment.
Bring with you any of the following that may apply:
- Accuplacer Placement Scores
- SAT – ACT Scores
- Advanced Placement Score(s)
- Transcript from any college credits earned
- Proof of HS graduation / Proof of immunization
Each appointment is 45 minutes.