Purchase your textbooks and course materials, and workshop for supplies, apparel, and gifts at the Follett Bookstore in Founders Hall (Middletown campus), adjacent to the student lounge. The bookstore also carries pens, pencils, highlighters, notebooks, binders, art and lab supplies, reference books, computer peripherals, snacks, and more! They are your one-stop shop for gifts with jewelry, wallets, bags, trade books, MxCC apparel, and fan gear (clothing, T-shirts, sweatshirts, pants) available!
Bookstore services include: a gift card Price Match program on textbooks; a buyback program where students can sell their textbooks back to the store at the end of the semester; extended return dates for the fall and spring semesters; graduation cap and gown pick up; and a full service online website.
During the first two weeks of classes, the bookstore has extended hours. Students should check the bookstore website, the bulletin board outside the bookstore, or call 860-346-4490 for current hours of operation
- Monday, January 11: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 12: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 13: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Thursday, January 14: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Friday, January 15: Closed
- Monday, January 18: Closed (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- Tuesday, January 19: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 20: 9 a.m.–4 p.m
- Thursday, January 21: 9 a.m.–4 p.m
- Friday, January 22: 9 a.m.–noon
- Monday, January 25: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 26: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 27: 9 a.m.–4 p.m
- Thursday, January 28: 9 a.m.–4 p.m
- Friday, January 29: 9 a.m.–noon
- Monday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday: Closed