a File to a Mail in Messages - Internal Mail
View multimedia instruction
This tutorial shows you how to attach a file to a mail message in Blackboard Internal Mail -Messages tool.
1. Depending on how your course is setup by your professor, you may access Internal Mail - Messages differently. One example is to click on Mail link in Course Menu.
2. When you are in the Messages page, click on Create Message.
3. To find the person to whom you would like to sent the emaill. Click on To. You will see the list of students and your professor. Select the person to whom you will send the message and click on the right-arrow to bring the person to the Recipients box.
4. Enter the message subject in the Subject box.
5. Type the message in the Body box.
6. Click on Browse under Attachment. Locate the file on your computer. Double-click on the file.
7. In the box next to Browse button, you see the file directory path indicating the location of the file on your computer. Click on Submit to send your email with the file.
8. To verify that your message has been sent, go to Sent folder. When you see the message you just sent in the Sent folder, it confirms that your message has been sent successfully.
Previous | Index | Next