Former Middlesex students who have been absent for more than two years and who wish to be considered for readmission to the college should complete a Readmit Application form from the Office of Enrollment Services. If the student attended another college during his/her absence from Middlesex, he/she must request that an official transcript be forwarded to the Office of Enrollment Services at Middlesex. Students who apply for readmission do not pay an application fee if previously paid.

Download an Application for Readmit Students

For additional information please contact the Counseling Center at (860) 343-5826 or the Office of Enrollment Services at (860) 343-5719.