Ready to Jump-Start Your Career in Health Career?
To support an increasing amount of health-related careers, Middlesex Community College offers many academic options for prospective students. While some professions involve working directly with patients, others work behind the scenes and also play important roles in the field. Health career professionals help evaluate, treat, and prevent illnesses by collaborating in a variety of health fields, and individuals with many different skill levels can be successful in these areas.
Students who enjoy helping others, hands-on or detailed work, problem solving, or have an interest in a medical-related field, can find an affordable and flexible career solution by earning an associate degree or certificate from Middlesex Community College.
Programs of Study
- Health Care Administration Degree*
- Health Information Technology – Data Management Degree*
- Ophthalmic Design & Dispensing Degree*
- Radiologic Technology Degree*
- Veterinary Technology Degree*
Certificate and Pathway Options
- Clinical Coding Certificate
- Computed Tomography Post-Primary Certification
- Health Career Pathways
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Post-Primary Certification
- Mammography Post-Primary Certification
- Nutrition & Dietetics (Advising Pathway)
- Ophthalmic Medical Assisting Certificate
- Pre-Allied Health/Transfer Requirements
Continuing Education/Workforce Development (non-credit) programs
- Central Sterile Processing Technician
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Online/Hybrid
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- EMT/EMR Refresher & Recertification
- Heartsaver Adult/Child CPR Certification
- Medical Billing & Coding
- NREMT Practical Testing
- Patient Care Technician (PCT)
- Personal Trainer
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Assistant Internship
*Licensure eligibility and approval varies by state, see individual program pages for more information.
Programs & Support
MxCC students can choose from many academic support options to pursue their educational requirements.
Students who need individualized help during the transitional first year of college can get one-on-one assistance with studying, learning, and time management through the unique Transitional Year Program.
The Academic Success Center offers further academic support through personalized and group tutoring. Students reach their potential in an encouraging environment and become competent independent learners.
The Learning Commons resource hub blends traditional services with advanced facilities and provides instructional innovation, collaborative work, tutoring, and emerging educational technologies.
Honors Program students hone leadership, academic, and professional skills necessary for future success. They receive faculty mentoring, special programming, independent study, and early entrance into the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
Ready to Become a Student?
Middlesex Community College has been approved to participate in National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement . “The National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA) was established to help expand students’ access to educational opportunities and ensure more efficient, consistent, and effective regulation of distance learning programs.” Learn more >