Welcome to New Student Orientation at Middlesex!
Welcome to Middlesex Community College! Whether you are a New, Transfer or Readmit student the New Student Orientation at Middlesex will provide you with the information you need to have a successful start at our college.
See below to get started on the 3 Steps to Becoming a Student at Middlesex.
This 30-minute orientation provides interactive videos highlighting support services and important resources available to you as a student of CT State. A Certificate of Completion will be sent to your college email along with a survey for feedback.
The deadline to complete CT State Community College – New Student Online Orientation is
Fall 2023: September 22
Spring 2023: February 10
How to Begin:
- You can sign-in to complete the CT State Community College – New Student Online Orientation 24-hours after being admitted to the college.
- You will need to log into myCommNet prior to accessing the Online Orientation portal: myCommNet instructions
- Have your myCommNet login information ready and sign in HERE to get started!
- Complete all lessons and feedback survey.
- Check your college email for your Certificate of Completion or download it from your Online Orientation dashboard.
Meet with your Guided Pathways Advisor or attend one of our Open Registration Events to select your courses for the upcoming semester. Use the following links to setup an appointment.
For more information, please see our Advising Page.
This is a critical step in your Orientation at Middlesex process. We have two time periods for students to
come in and learn more about the college, get a tour, get your student ID, finalize your schedule, and meet with
Helpful Resources for New, Returning, and Readmit Students:
New Student Orientation
- Required New Student Steps
- Complete the Online Orientation (Step 1)
- Register for Classes (Step 2)
- Register and Attend an in-person – Summer Fridays at Middlesex day (Step 3)
FAFSA & PACT
One-stop to access for:
- College Email
- Course Schedule
Need Help? Contact Distance Learning Support
Policies and Other Helpful Links
- Student Handbook
- Academic Engagement Policy
- Academic Calendar
- Credit for Prior Learning: AP Scores, CLEP, Military Credit, Transferrable College Courses, Foreign College Credit
- Accommodations/Accessibility Needs
- Get your Student ID
- Get your Textbooks