Due to the Coronavirus, MxCC is closed for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester. However, all faculty and staff are working remotely and registration for the Summer and Fall 2020 semesters will be available using the following instructions.
Registration for Continuing Students- Summer & Fall 2020
Registration for the Summer and Fall semesters is now open for Continuing Students. Continuing Students only may register for fall and summer courses using the following instructions:
- Meet with their advisor virtually (email, WebEx, etc). See advising information below.
- Use the instructions to register themselves online or follow along with this video:
- Login to myCommNet.
- Access Banner Self-Service.
- Click “Registration/Schedule.”
- Select “Class Registration.”
- Select the term for registration, then submit.
- Enter your CRNs and click “Submit Changes” or click on the “Class Search” button to find courses.
- Once you see “Web Registered,” you are registered and payment must be initiated.
- Click “Billing/Payment” link at the top to initiate and follow the payment process. Click here to download instructions for paying online.
- If you run into issues – email MX-EnrollmentServices@mxcc.edu with questions.
- It is more important than ever to register ASAP – and you must use your student email for all communication.
Beginning Tuesday, July 28th: Founders Hall will be open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00am-3:00pm so that our Enrollment Services and Business Offices can assist students.
- Students can also make appointment to meet with their Advisor, Financial Aid, or Veteran’s official in person after July 28th on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please visit the office webpage for information on how to book appointments with these offices.
- All guests must wear masks upon entering the building and follow social distancing protocols.
- Please follow all campus signs for the designated building entrance and note that only the upper parking lot will be open.
- You may not bring family members or guests into the building with you.
- Please bring with you a pen/pencil, and when possible, your own tablet, smart phone, or laptop. We will try to avoid all paper forms and can show you how to access these forms digitally from your device.
- Social areas and common areas will not be available for use. Guests will be encouraged to wait in their cars until their appointment time.
Need to talk to someone in enrollment services? The following times have been designated for WebEx meetings with our Enrollment Services staff. They will be ready to chat about everything to do with applying to the college and enrolling for classes. Click on any of the days/times below during the designated times to join the chat.
If you would prefer, you may email Enrollment Services staff, they will respond in a timely manner. Please note that all official college business must be conducted via the student’s college assigned email.
If you need to reach the Financial Aid office, you may email or call 860-343-5741 to speak with a Customer Service Representative. Please note that all official college business must be conducted via the student’s college assigned email.
MxCC’s Financial Aid Office will offer “virtual” help sessions for current and prospective MxCC students who need help completing their 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or have FAFSA related questions. Students will meet remotely with a Financial Aid Representative via a WEBEX chat room. Students must be able to access the FAFSA website from their own computer to complete the application. We kindly ask that you visit the FAFSA site to create your FSA User ID (if you/parent does not already have one) and fill out as much of the FAFSA as you can, such as the demographic information, prior to the virtual meeting.
Questions about Continuing Education courses? Email them here.
Registration Information for New Students
New students should follow the steps for enrollment. New students must register in person at either the Middletown campus or MxCC@Platt.
Registration Information for Continuing Students
Continuing Students must see an advisor for course selection and to obtain registration materials. Fill out the Registration Form with your advisor’s and your signatures (both are required!).
During the school year, current students planning for the next semester should meet with their program advisor.
During the summer, continuing students should schedule an appointment with the Career Development and Counseling Center by calling 860-343-5826. For walk-in advising, please call 860-343-5826 the day you would like to come to campus to confirm advisor availability.
There are 4 Ways for Continuing Students to Register:
You will not be registered for your courses unless you have made payment. If you receive financial aid, please be sure the Financial Aid Office has all of your paperwork on file.
Note: Financial Aid applicants who have submitted all proper documents should first contact the Financial Aid Office, (Founders Hall, Rm. 132, 860-343-5741) before proceeding with their registration.
Note: Your proper Measles, Mumps, Rubella, & Varicella Immunization documentation must be on file in the Enrollment Services Office (Founders Hall, Room 153, 860-343-5724).
Continuing and readmit students should call the Enrollment Services Office at 860-343-5719/ 866-526-6008 (toll-free) or the Counseling Center 860-343-5826.
New students should call the Enrollment Services Office at 860-343-5719/ 866-526-6008 (toll-free) or the Academic Advising Office at 860-343-5895.
For New Students
ADVISING By Appointment (NEW Students Only)
Monday, Thursday, Friday: 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
Available to new and readmit students that have completed the following:
- Applied to MxCC;
- Submitted required documents (transcript, immunization information);
- Have a final high school GPA (transcript or self-reported), have eligible SAT/ACT scores, GED scores, prior Accuplacer score results, and/or have AP/CLEP/college credit and have copies of transcripts with them (unofficial copies are acceptable);
- Have a financial aid award package in place or are prepared to make payment when registering for classes.
Continuing AND New Students
Open Registration/Late Evening
For continuing students, as well as new and readmit students, who have completed their application and have been accepted to MxCC. (New Students: get started here.) Students should have their Banner ID number (student ID number) and schedule an Accuplacer appointment (if required) prior to registering. Advisors will be on hand to help choose classes.
OPEN REGISTRATION AT MxCC MAIN MIDDLETOWN CAMPUS
- Dates for Summer and Fall 2020 registration are coming soon!
MxCC@PLATT REGISTRATION & ACCUPLACER
- Dates for Summer and Fall 2020 registration are coming soon!
Please note: Students interested in enrolling in classes at MxCC@Platt can also meet with an advisor and register for classes at the main campus in Middletown during any of the above scheduled registration dates.
ACCEPTED STUDENT DAYS (NEW Students Only)
For new and readmit students who have completed their application, have been accepted to Middlesex, and have their Banner student ID number. Students will take their Accuplacer (or bring eligible SAT/ACT score report), meet with an academic advisor, and register for their classes. Students should have a financial aid award package in place or be prepared to make payment. While students take the Accuplacer, parents/guardians are invited to participate in an information session. Please contact the Enrollment Services Office at 860-343-5719.