Registration Information for New Students
New students should follow the steps for enrollment. New students must register in person at either the Middletown campus or MxCC@Platt.
Registration Information for Continuing Students
Continuing Students must see an advisor for course selection and to obtain registration materials. Fill out the Registration Form with your advisor’s and your signatures (both are required!).
During the school year, current students planning for the next semester should meet with their program advisor.
During the summer, continuing students should schedule an appointment with the Career Development and Counseling Center by calling 860-343-5826. For walk-in advising, please call 860-343-5826 the day you would like to come to campus to confirm advisor availability.
There are 4 Ways for Continuing Students to Register:
You will not be registered for your courses unless you have made payment. If you receive financial aid, please be sure the Financial Aid Office has all of your paperwork on file.
Note: Financial Aid applicants who have submitted all proper documents should first contact the Financial Aid Office, (Founders Hall, Rm. 132, 860-343-5741) before proceeding with their registration.
Note: Your proper Measles, Mumps, Rubella, & Varicella Immunization documentation must be on file in the Enrollment Services Office (Founders Hall, Room 153, 860-343-5724).
Continuing and readmit students should call the Enrollment Services Office at 860-343-5719 or the Counseling Center 860-343-5826.
New students should call the Enrollment Services Office at 860-343-5719 or the Academic Advising Office at 860-343-5895.
Continuing AND New Students
Open Registration/Late Evening
For continuing students, as well as new and readmit students, who have completed their application and have been accepted to MxCC. (New Students: get started here.) Students should have their Banner ID number (student ID number) and schedule an Accuplacer appointment (if required) prior to registering. Advisors will be on hand to help choose classes.
OPEN REGISTRATION AT MxCC MAIN MIDDLETOWN CAMPUS
- December 16, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- January 7 (Tues), 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- January 11 (Sat), 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Enroll in a Day
- January 13 (Mon), 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- January 16 (Thurs), 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- January 21 (Tues), 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- January 22 (Wed), 9 a.m.-7 p.m. First Day of Class
- January 23 (Thurs), 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- January 24 (Fri), 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
MxCC@PLATT REGISTRATION & ACCUPLACER
- Open Registration @Platt, December 12, 3-7 p.m.
- January 6 (Mon), 3-7 p.m.
- January 14 (Tues), 3-7 p.m.
Please note: Students interested in enrolling in classes at MxCC@Platt can also meet with an advisor and register for classes at the main campus in Middletown during any of the above scheduled registration dates.
For New Students
ADVISING By Appointment (NEW Students Only)
Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
Available to new and readmit students that have completed the following:
- Applied to MxCC;
- Submitted required documents;
- Taken the Accuplacer, have eligible SAT/ACT scores, and/or have college credit and have copies of transcripts with them (unofficial copies are acceptable);
- Have a financial aid award package in place or are prepared to make payment when registering for classes.
ACCEPTED STUDENT DAYS (NEW Students Only)
For new and readmit students who have completed their application, have been accepted to Middlesex, and have their Banner student ID number. Students will take their Accuplacer (or bring eligible SAT/ACT score report), meet with an academic advisor, and register for their classes. Students should have a financial aid award package in place or be prepared to make payment. While students take the Accuplacer, parents/guardians are invited to participate in an information session. Please contact the Enrollment Services Office at 860-343-5719 for one of the sessions below.
- Saturday, December 7, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 8, 1-5 p.m.