Not Able to Log On to Blackboard Learn?
If you are not able to logon to the myCommNet site, click here for help.
Common problems when logging on to Blackboard Learn
The followings are common errors you may see if you attempt to enter to your online class through myCommNet (http://my.commnet.edu).
Error 1: When you click on the Blackboard icon, you see a blank screen or a small box appears and disappears quickly and you don't see the next page.
This problem might be caused by pop-up blockers "built in" your web browser or software on your computer. In your browser, either disable the popup blocker or allow "https://ctccs.blackboard.com" and "http://my.commnet.edu" in the Blocker setting.
Click here for a website that may assist you in turning off pop-up blockers. For more information, please refer to your software’s help resource to find out how to turn-off your pop-up blockers.
Solution to Error 2: Contact Distance learning at 860-343-5756 or email@example.com and provide your name, Banner ID, and course information with course reference number (CRN), title, and term.
Reset your password to the initial password
(1) Reset your password on your own at http://supportcenter.ct.edu/netid/pswdmenu.asp.
(2) Stop by with your ID or call the following offices (Mon-Fri, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm) to make your request. Make sure you bring a Photo ID.
- IT Service, Wheaton 304, (860) 343 – 5711
- Distance Learning, Chapman - College Library Area, (860)-343-5756
- Record’s Office, Founders 153, (860) – 343 - 5724
- Front Desk, Meriden Center, (203) 238 - 6202 (3:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Monday to Thursday during Spring and Fall semester)
(3) Call the 24 x7 technical support line at 860-723-0221.Previous | Index | Next