Welcome back to the Middletown campus for an Enroll in a Day Event— one-stop, in-person fall semester registration events on Saturday, August 28. Hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Meet with an advisor, finalize your schedule, and register for fall classes. Representatives from student services, financial aid, and the business offices are available to assist you along the way. The MxCC Bookstore will also be open.Register for this event >
When you arrive on campus, please follow these rules and social distancing protocols:
Only Founders Hall and the upper parking lot will be open.
- All visitors must wear masks and follow signage for the designated building entrance.
- Know your Banner ID and your student email address. You will need both to conduct in-person business.
- Please bring a pen/pencil, and if available, your tablet, smartphone, or laptop. (We want to avoid paper forms and show you how to access them digitally.)
- Be prepared to queue outside, so bring water, sunscreen, and snacks. (Only a limited amount of people are allowed in the building at the same time.)
In addition to enrolling, students and families will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in Student Activities
- Get a guided look at our campus
- Enjoy refreshing snacks
- Attend an Open Q&A for students and parents
With classes starting on August 26, now is the time to complete your registration. Allow yourself to relax and enjoy the rest of the summer!
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday! Please visit mxcc.edu/registration for more registration information.Register for this event >